Monday, June 29, 2009

Final Examination


I think if im not mistaken, this week is suppose to be Study Week.
Obviously, coming week will be our final exam.
Although this semester i have only 5 subjects for the final exam,
but certain subjects are quite challenging to me.
Such as journalism and media literacy.

I was wondering whether im weak on this 2 subjects
or because of my lecturer?

Miss Leong (one of my lecturer) : "I will mark the exam paper strictly,
and.......is not easy to get high mark for this exam paper.
Unless u put alot of effort on it" she continued.

First day she came in to our class,
she had already gaves us invisible pressure.
she have high espectation on us and
she want to be fair to the person who really work hard.

I want to be the person who really work hard,
and hope that i am qualify to get high marks.

For friends who preparing for the final exam,
please not to be too stress and do your best in the exam.

Gambateh my friends!


4 comments:

  1. hehe...im nt feeling stress or wat lor...
    juz gt abit afraid 2 face myself
    haiz...b4 tis sem start i keep reminding myslf be hardworking...
    show da attitude and afford...
    bt...at last...haiz~

    nw onli regret lor~
    smore lazy 2 study tim~
    die ~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bing:
    Surprisingly im hardworking than u this time!haha..
    but honestly to u, this semester is much more different than previous ( foundation )!
    Our lecturers kept reminding us to study very hard, because the exam is not easy to get marks. I think u better don't be lazy to study or do research, if not....i don't know what will happen in the end!^^ok, let's study hard for now, after exam we can go for trip and enjoy! gambateh!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 艾薇尔:
    thanks ya! same to u!
    all the best and gambateh 2!^^

    ReplyDelete

welcome to write down some comment^^